We operate throughout much of Greater Manchester.
The key areas of coverage are around Bolton, Wigan and Leigh
IMPORTANT NOTE: The new Bolton Interchange is opening from Sunday 3rd September 2017, all services that currently start and finish at Bolton Bus Station will use the new Interchange, and the bus station will close after the last bus on Saturday 2nd September 2017. The "old" Bolton Interchange closed on 12th August 2017.
• Service 500 (Bolton town centre free bus) will use stand F,
• Services 525, 526, 527 and 544 will use stand H,
• Service 534 will use stand C,
• Service 536 will use stand D,
• Services 551, 553, 559 and 570 will use stand S,
• Services 571 and 572 will use stand N.
Click the link below for full information about the new interchange routes
Click the link below for a map of the new interchange
Choose a bus route from the list on the right for a downloadable PDF and more information.
To help with travel planning or for more information, you should contact
0871 200 2233
You can also find out more on their website:
To check a bus route, you can also check Transport for Greater Manchester timetables website here: